Dining Out- Week of September 6th, 2005

Kahunas Beach Club and Tiki Bar
Pewaukee
Tiki Tenders
Duck tenderloin rolled in seasoned breading and crushed almonds served with sweet mango dipping sauce
I fault myself for misintpretting this. I pictured a larger piece of duck, breaded, cooked and then sliced. Instead I paid seven bucks for glorified chicken nuggets. Good coating, but the meat inside could have been anything, like chicken.

Décor: It’s an island paradise with liberal use of bamboo, palms, pastel colors and murals.
Service: Chipper.
3 out of 5 stars

Moosilini’s Deli & Catering
Brookfield- 124th & North Avenue
Steak Salad (1/2 order)
Mixed greens, steak, tomatoes, gorgonzola, walnuts, onions and raspberry vinaigrette
I was tempted by the Italian sausage and meatball sub but was a good boy and went with the nice lady’s salad suggestion. A well proportioned amount of ingredients, tastes and textures. I learned the steak’s seasoned flavor came from the well season paned it was cooked in.
3 ½ out of 5 stars

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home