Dining Out- Week of April 4th, 2005
If Kopp's offers it again I’d recommend the French Vanilla Cappuccino custard.
Brothers on Main
Menomonee Falls
House Salad
Iceberg. Six croutons. Two onion pieces. Two cucumbers. One cherry tomato. Should have gotten the soup.
Bavarian Pretzel Crusted Chicken
Chicken breast coated with a blend of crushed Bavarian pretzels lightly sauteed and topped with taragon hollandaise sauce.
This unique dish had the coating and poultry flavors permeating each other for new unique tastes. I picked a great mix of grilled vegetables over potato for the side.
Décor: The often seen color combinations of maroon and green.
Service: Gruff, but good.
3 ½ out of 5 stars
M&M Restaurant
Sussex
Ham and Cheese Omelet
I resisted pancake, French toast and waffle temptations and decided on this $3 special. My anticipation became as thin as this omelet when I saw it. Filled with processed cheese and repetition in thinness ham pieces.
Décor: The kind of place I like to find- ‘P’ shaped counter, a few old booths, mounted deer and local regulars trading barbs.
2 out of 5 stars
Cold Stone Creamery’s monthly flavor/concoction is Red Licorice Twirl- red licorice ice cream with graham cracker crust pieces, banana and whipped topping. It was outstanding!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home