My Creations- Week of April 9th, 2005

Cinnamon Chips Gems
Category: Cookies
Rating: Very Good+
These took FOREVER to make, lucky they were so good. The baskets get a nutty flavor from toasted ground almonds. In their base are cinnamon chips covered with a custard mixture containing sweetened condensed milk and finished with more cinnamon chips on top.
French Toast Waffles
Category: Waffles
Rating: Poor
Didn’t taste like French toast. Heck, didn’t really taste like anything.
Cookies and Cream Trifle
Category: Trifle
Rating: Excellent
Three layers of milk soaked ladyfingers, devil’s food pudding/cream cheese, Cool Whip and crushed Oreos. I just remarked the day before making this I haven’t met a trifle I didn’t like and the streak continues!
Luau Pizza
Category: Pizza
Rating: Good+
A nice light tasting creation with dissimilar ingredients working well together- crushed pineapple, ham, green chilies and mozzarella. And a straightforward prep since everything came out of a can!

2 Comments:
Recipes! Dude...you need to share the recipes. :-)
Always happy to share a recipe, just ask. Leave them out in the interest of keeping these posts shorter.
Post a Comment
<< Home