Foodie Has Retired
Foodie Has Retired
No, not that way. I’ll still being going out to eat, cooking and baking as much as possible. Just not doing this little site anymore. A sincere thank you to anyone who has checked it out before and gleamed a little bit of entertainment and hunger from it. Here is to finding good eats!
Thanks.

5 Comments:
Aww... Why? I had just recently found your site and I enjoyed it greatly!
That sucks. Your site is the second place I go on a Monday morning (JSonline being the first). I looked forward to your reviews and comments.
I understand how difficult it is to keep up a blog, just look at mine! I will go through spurts of updating then months of inactivity. If you ever feel the need to rant or rave about a restaurant feel free to e-mail me a copy and I'll post it.
:( sadness....I love your blog! I look at it everyday. You will be missed :(
My hubby is totally bummed that you are retiring!
You will be missed. Your blog was our "Food To Do List"... now, we have a lot to do.
However remember that i believe that the golden coral is OK
Post a Comment
<< Home